Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Wish List

I just came home, after celebrating a new year countdown at Bird Cage with Ajeng, Nana, Boti and Gery. The traffic was crazy. I took a cab, cost me 50grand Rupiahs! Wow! I reached the place 2 minutes before countdown. What a rush... The party was amazing even there were just five of us.. :)

After all, I have soooo many wishes for this year.. I really don't like this new year actually. It makes me come much closer to my thesis deadline, but whatever, everything must go on, and I should make it! Anyway, I put my self up to make this wishlist, here they are:

GRADUATE!
January 2011 please God..

TRAVELING MOREEE
Tour the Asia, my first start

HAVE A LOVER
This point is not that important, but.. I want it.. :p

STAY CLOSE WITH MY BESTIES

HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH MY FAMILY
I don't want something terrible happen to any of us

GET A NEW iPhone and notebook
You guys who know me, know about the condition of these things right

LEARN MORE ABOUT MY RELIGION
I feel like I never put my self together to meet you God, am really sorry

MAKE NEW FRIENDS
I love this! Spread my wings everywhere

GET READY FOR LONDON!
My biggest dream everrr




May God read this post, and make it happen for me in 2011. AMEN!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 EVERYONE!!! 
새해 복 많이!!!

Jakarta
y&c

1 comments:

gebimeidina said...

semoga terwujud semua ya jilll :D
aja-aja!!!

Post a Comment