Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Memories

Inspired from my friend's blog 2010 memories, I wanna try to remember what just happen in the whole 2010. Really hard to recall all that memories, here are some of them:

#Januari
Had a great new year celebration in Jojga with my besties of 24 hours family.. We stayed at Kania's house in Kaliurang. Much fun!

#Februari
I did my first Tahajud. Awesome! But unfortunately, my thesis proposal got rejected..

#March
Watched Cobra Starship concert. Great!!! I love Gabriel Saporta

#April
Memory lost!

#May
Had a photoshoot. Not very important..

#June
My world fell. My grandma died so sudden. It was a great loss. From now on, I have no grandparents :(

#July
I went to Bali with my besties of Ahoy. We stayed at Dino's house in Seminyak. Less money but I had a really great birthday blast! I still owe Dino for this trip. Hehe. This trip was also Dino's goodbye conference. He's about to leave for England

#August

  • Makar Jurnalistik 2005 second edition.. Batu Karas! 
  • Happy independence day Indonesia! 
  • World Cup..

#September
A month of farewell. Friends come and go.. Dino went abroad to Bournemouth, England. Byeee Dino!

#October

  • Yeayyy finally I made my own topic for my thesis. After a longgg journey and lots of effort. Thx a bunch, dear God! I became Usmas Bachelor! Hahaha
  • But this month, Indonesia suffered caused by several natural disasters. #prayforIndonesia was spreading everywhere..
  • I went to Pasar Seni ITB with #jurnal05. Very hectic!
  • Playground 2010

#November
Kania graduated!

#December
For the first time in my life, I put my feet inside the Gelora Bung Karno Main Stadium. Watched AFF Cup Final. I love Garuda!

Goodbye 2010. Hope for a great life in 2011..


Jakarta
y&c

0 comments:

Post a Comment