Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

About Julian

I remember the last time we met
I saw you from this very place
Staring your hand, holding that diamond ring
Bend your knees..

Oh I wish she were me
Having your last name, but that’s it
It was all my fault
I never put my trust on you

I tried, but I can’t
I denied, and I regret
I heard them, and I hate it
I never use my own heart to touch you


 What if I could change this
What if God had the second plan
What if.. I could reverse things

Oh I wish she were me
Put my head on your shoulder
Lying on your chest
Share tears, laugh and lust together

Julian, I miss you
I miss your jokes, your anger, your honesty
How I could be like this
Just use my ego, for my own pleasure

I feel sorry, to my self
God what should I do
I knew he's gone right after I realized
That this is L O V E



Jatinangor, y&c

0 comments:

Post a Comment